The use of the AppZapp Internet Service is exclusively subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions for AppZapp:
1. Description of the Service
ConIT AG Switzerland provides a service / program (hereinafter referred to as “the Service” or “AppZapp”) which allows the search and finding of products, programs and apps by multiple providers. These providers are either registered with ConIT AG directly or through third-party service partners, or registered by our search agents in our database. A complete market survey is not conducted.
ConIT AG provides the Service free of charge. As the user you only bear the cost of Internet access, with which you need to concern yourself. The Service also includes the content provided by third parties, as well as advertising.
2. Legal status of ConIT AG
The Service is limited to the provision of information about the offers and prices of the providers registered with AppZapp or related providers. ConIT AG is not the seller of the products listed on the site and does not act as the representative of any provider.
You cannot derive any rights against ConIT AG from the product provision agreement which you conclude on the basis of information of this Service. Payment issues as well as any complaints should be addressed to the suppliers.
3.1 No liability arising out of agreements with product providers
ConIT AG is not your contracting partner in the sale of products and is also not the representative of any provider (see item 2). Therefore, it is not liable for any damages that you incur in relation with the execution of such an agreement or with the use of any purchased products. No warranty claim can be derived against ConIT AG on the products you buy.
ConIT AG assumes no precontractual obligations to disclose information in relation to agreements with product providers. Any claim based on negligent fulfillment of contract negotiations is excluded.
3.2 Service availability
Service availability is only guaranteed within the technical reality. Occasional Service failures are inevitable and shall not give rise to any compensation claims against ConIT AG.
The Service may be withdrawn at any time.
3.3 No guarantee for the content on AppZapp
The Service includes the content provided by third parties. ConIT AG assumes no responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the content on AppZapp. It shall not assume any liability for damage caused to you due to incorrect or incomplete content, in so far as it was not the intention or gross negligence of ConIT AG or any of its agents.
In particular, it shall not assume any liability for damages, including unrealized savings related to the fact that not all providers operating on the market are included as part of the Service. You should therefore not rely on the correctness and completeness of the information, if its incorrectness may involve damage for you.
The Service contains links to other sites. AppZapp is not responsible for the content of such sites and assumes no liability.
Consent for the processing of my personal data
1. I agree that
ConIT AG, Riehenstrasse 62a, CH-4058 Basel, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as AppZapp) may process and use the data stored in ConIT AG for the creation, implementation and management of my contractual relationship with AppZapp.
other ConIT companies and the users of further ConIT AG services may process and use the data stored in ConIT AG to the extent necessary for the implementation and maintenance of my contractual relationship with AppZapp.
Personal data consists of details such as your name and address; and of user data such as user name, password and IP address.
2. I agree that AppZapp may collect, process and use my user data by, among other means, cookies and Google Analytics, to allow me to manage my functions, my AppZapp account / profile and my personal settings, e.g. on "My AppZapp" and "My Account" pages. The cookies, for example, serve for greeting me by name on AppZapp. Moreover, I agree that other users can retrieve all my apps picked by me.
3. I agree that AppZapp may make my user name, my ratings and comments generally accessible by all visitors of all AppZapp Services.
4. I agree that AppZapp may process and use my personal data for marketing purposes such as sending e-mails with general information or advertisements. I am aware that I always have the option to unsubscribe from this information and that I can use the following exclusive option: send an email at the email address: email@example.com with the subject line "Deletion from the distribution list" using the AppZapp user name. I agree that AppZapp may also process and use my personal data in order to send me custom offers based on my personal interests.
5. I agree that you will keep me informed and updated on changes, improvements and product information, and will provide me with the necessary information about which I will be contacted through the contact channels indicated in my AppZapp account.
6. I agree that AppZapp, whenever it is necessary in the presence of actual grounds, may collect, process and use the inventory and usage data required to reveal illegal or non-conforming use of the AppZapp Services and to prevent such cases.
7. Insofar as the forwarding of my information to third parties is not permitted by a law, I agree that AppZapp may, where required, forward my personal information to law enforcement and supervisory authorities for the purposes of defense against threats to national security and public safety and for the prosecution of criminal acts.
9. Privacy Statement for the use of Facebook plugins (Like button)
On our pages, we use plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The Facebook plugin can be identified by the Facebook logo or the "Like Button" ("Like") on our site. For an overview of Facebook plugins, please visit: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our sites, the plug-in will create a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. This will inform Facebook that you have visited our site from your IP address. If you click the Facebook "Like" button while logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our website with your own Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to match a visit to our website with your user account. We would like to point out that as a provider of the website, we do not receive any information relating to the content of the transferred data or to its use by Facebook. For further information, please view Facebook's privacy statement at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Facebook to match your visit to our website with your Facebook user account, please log out of your user account.
10. Privacy Statement for the use of Twitter
Twitter functions are included into our site. These functions are available through Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. By using Twitter and the "re-tweet" function, your visits to websites are matched with your Twitter account, and the other users get notified about this. This information is sent directly to Twitter.
Your privacy settings can be changed under your Twitter Account Settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings